Greenbird Design provides commercial interior design services in Northwest Arkansas and surrounding states. We excel in project coordination and management of the design process by providing creative solutions for your corporate interiors project. Our objective is to clearly understand your business goals, needs, budget and schedule. With previous experience and involvement in over 150 from-the-ground-up projects, we’ve streamlined the process and made designing your space manageable. We provide services in corporate, churches, libraries, restaurants, retail, education, industrial, and other project types.
View our portfolio or continue reading below to learn more about our commercial interior design process.
Schematic (Space Planning or Programming)
- Evaluate the Space by getting to know you and prioritizing your needs
- Understand company’s goals and operations
- Brainstorm a conceptual and collaborative layout
- Determine how you will use this space. This ensures you receive the right design solution for your growing business.
- Budget Analysis
During this phase, we finalize all the architectural details from lighting, materials, equipment, schedule, and budget all while collaborating with you
- Detailed Scope of Work
- Material Selection (paint, wallcoverings, flooring, fixtures, etc.)
- Project Schedule
- Budget and Costs
- Code Compliance
- Details are important, and everything will be noted on the drawings and specifications during this phase.
- Project Management
- Project Oversight
- Periodic Work Inspection
- Weekly Project Meetings
- Final Walk-Through and Completion